Information about our Organisation and Web site
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
You can access our Web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
The services and links of our Web site
Our Web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by Others.Our Web site does not include links to third party Web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organisations.
To access the table of personal data collected and purposes for which they are used, please click here
We do not collect or use personal data for any purpose other than that indicated in the table below.
If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose: by indicating in a box at the point on the site where personal data is collected
We do not knowingly collect personal data from children.
We do not take specific steps to protect the privacy of children who disclose their personal data to us.
We do not provide information about our personal data practices in relation to children on our home page, or at those sites on our Web site where we collect personal data.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
Confidentiality / Security
We give you the option of using a secure transmission method to send us the following types of personal data:
- primary personal data (such as name and contact details)
We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
- unauthorised access
- improper use or disclosure
- unauthorised modification
- unlawful destruction or accidental loss
All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors’ personal data.
We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
You can ask us, by:
- sending an email (email@example.com)
- whether we are keeping personal data about you.
- We do not provide our visitors with a readable copy of the personal data that we keep about them.
- We do not allow our visitors to challenge the data that we hold about them.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide our visitors with a copy of their personal data, and will not give reasons for our refusal.
- We do not allow our visitors to challenge our refusal to provide them with a copy of their personal data